New for 2017 is the Yamaha FX Limited SVHO that is designed for the active watersports family who is looking for the most complete package in a luxury performance watercraft.
Not only does the FX Limited come with an exclusive trim level that includes special color and graphics, an enhanced Yamaha logo, and a 12V plug for electronics, the FX Limited also includes a color matched tube and tow rope, a tube inflator, a tube holder, and a solar battery charger.
Featuring the Yamaha Super Vortex High Output Marine Engine
The heart of the FX Limited is the Yamaha Super Vortex High Output marine engine that delivers the most power and torque in the Yamaha WaveRunner line. This ultraperformance Yamaha engine is the same motor featured in Yamaha’s new GP1800 race-performance model.
Under the waterline, the SVHO engine is matched with a 160mm eight-vane pump for maximum thrust volume and paired it with a high-performance top loader intake grate to optimize its efficiency and hookup in rough water.
The hull and deck is made of NanoXcel 2, the Yamaha-only, nanotech-engineered material that shaves more than 70 pounds off the total weight of the unit compared to SMC fiberglass.
The end result is an engine and driveline that produces extraordinary power and thrust in an extremely lightweight package, delivering a superior power to weight ratio.
Yamaha’s FX models are the best-selling models in luxury performance category for good reason. These WaveRunners deliver the comfort and luxury features that buyers value most.
Key Comfort and Convenience Features
• Adjustable handlebars and adjustable trim that give the driver the feeling of utmost control and comfort.
• Cruise Assist and No Wake Mode that set and hold a consistent speed while cruising or towing or setting a perfect no wake speed for those long no wake zones.
• Storage under the hood, a watertight storage at the helm, a helm storage box, watertight storage under the rear seat, and even a convenient stern swim platform storage for wet items.
• Yamaha’s exclusive pull-up cleats.
• Yamaha’s exclusive remote transmitter security system and Low RPM Mode, which can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26 percent.
• Yamaha’s Command Link® instrumentation controls that make it easy to control the instrumentation functions.
• Multi-function electronic information center that includes speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, hour meter, and even water temp.
Advanced Throttle Control Features
On the handlebars, the FX Limited includes Yamaha’s award-winning RiDE® system, the industry’s first dual handlebar throttle controls that deliver the utmost control moving forward or in reverse.
RiDE is the most intuitive driving experience on the water. Squeeze the right handlebar lever to go forward. Squeeze the left lever for reverse. At speed, the left handlebar lever will also slow you down. Release both right and left levers and the watercraft is in neutral. No shifting. No gears. The only thing to think about is how much fun it is to RiDE.
The new FX Limited SVHO WaveRunner comes with everything active families need for a full day of fun on the water. For the buyer that wants it all, the new FX Limited is the one and only choice.
2017 FX LIMITED SPECIFICATIONS
Engines: Yamaha 4-stroke, 4 cylinder, Supercharged and intercooled, 16- valve Super Vortex High Output Engine
Impeller: 3 blade, 17.6° pitch, stainless steel
Fuel: 18.5 gallons
Capacity: 1-3 persons (529 lbs.)
Hull Material: NanoXcel 2 High-Compression Molded Compound
Warranty: 1 year limited
Assembled: Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation, Newnan Georgia
For more info contact your local Yamaha dealer or go to www.yamaha-motors.com
Jet Ski News & Boat
Jet Ski news & Boat for Yamaha Waverunner Sea Doo Polaris Jet Ski Honda pwc & Boats. Including: events, racing clubs, models manufactures Impellers props and boating.